CSHP's membership year is from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
Welcome back, renewing Members!
Having trouble logging into your account? Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Prefer to renew by mail, fax, or email? Download the renewal form.
Also available: Apply for professional liability insurance through the Society's group insurance program with BMS.
First time joining CSHP?
Here's what you need to know:
- To apply for membership, you will need to download a PDF of the application form. Save this file to your desktop, fill in all form fields, and save for your records. Completed forms may be returned by mail, fax, or email (you can find contact information below). Once your application has been submitted, please allow up to three days for processing. Upon activation of your membership, you will receive a confirmation and dues receipt by email.
If you can't open the application form PDF, you may need to download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- We offer an extended membership year if you join between April 1 and June 30: Even though our membership year starts in July, as a new member (or a renewing member lapsed more than one year), you will automatically be bumped ahead to the next membership year, and your membership will start right away. You will receive up to three extra months of membership at no additional cost!
- We offer a number of membership discounts: If you are joining CSHP for the first time or if you are new practitioner, take advantage of our New Year 1 and 2 discounts. Pharmacy residents and postgraduate students also enjoy special pricing. Members who are on maternity leave or extended leave are eligible for a discount as are retired members. Please refer to our fee chart for details.
- We have a one-time referral program that you may be eligible for: If someone encouraged to you join CSHP, provide their name on the ‘referral’ line in your application, so they can receive credit! Those who make a referral receive $10 for each Member and Supporter and $5 for every pharmacy resident and student. Credit can be applied toward publications, continuing education programs, and renewal fees. Learn more about CSHP's referral program.
- You must be affiliated with a branch: Every Member with the exception of those residing outside Canada, must be connected with a Branch and pay the applicable branch fee. Individuals living outside Canada who wish to be connected with a branch must pay the applicable branch fee.
- Once you have joined, you are eligible to apply for professional liability insurance through the Society's group insurance program with BMS.
- Bylaw definition of "member": Members are individuals with a professional degree in pharmacy who support the mission of CSHP and who have paid membership fees.
We're here to help!
Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists
Société canadienne des pharmaciens d’hôpitaux
30 Concourse Gate, Unit 3
Ottawa, Ontario K2E 7V7
Tel: (613) 909-9964
Toll Free: 1 (877) 340-2756, ext. 222
Fax: (613) 736-5660